The CARE Ministry is a benevolent fund set up to help those who need a little help in a time of crisis. The CARE Ministry is comprised of a group that seeks Godly direction and accountability.
We are ready to first help those who are members of FCC. Secondly, we are here to help people who are non-members.
Our motive is to not only be of financial assistance, but to show compassion and understanding, hopefully emulating Christ's love for them. We want to listen, learn something about the client, and assess what we can do to help in the most positive way.
Sometimes we can not help them though, we give them respect, encouragement and offer to work with them helping them to become better at managing their income. We pray with them, talk about Jesus' love and invite them to church.
These are the guidelines we must follow:
- All clients must complete an application. The application is designed to help us visit with the client and learn what the circumstances are that brought them to seek help.
- We work closely with the Hope Center having the client seek help there first. Usually FCC members are assisted immediately with CARE Ministry funds.
- Though some situations require more monetary help- we try to limit the pay-out to $50.00
- We do not help with broken utility payment agreements and we only pay one payout in a 12 month period
- All applicants must bring verification of income and expenses
Download and Print Application